FoundedbyJohannesMatthiasKüppersin 1932,our showrooms are located since 1951 in No. 4, Friedrichstreet, a beautyful house of the19thCentury, in theheartof thepedestrianzoneinMoenchengladbach.
In 1964, Cornelius Küppers, son of the founder, joined the company and led it until 1991 together with his father, from 1991 as sole owner. The exhibition rooms on several levels have been extended repeatedly, most recently in 2008. Exhibitions in the show rooms and participation at major Antique fairs complete the offer.